Cloud-based Project Management Software
Project management software in the cloud is a convenient alternative to implementing and maintaining Tenrox project management software in-house.
You have a dispersed project workforce who is scattered around the globe or travels frequently to remote destinations. These resources need access to a fast project planning and project management tool so they can report on project status, project time and expenses. Tenrox leverages leading Web application acceleration technologies to globally deliver the response times, security and availability that drive application adoption and productivity.
- Tenrox On-Demand offers organizations more robust security, stability, reliability and performance than hosting a project management solution on-premise
- Tenrox project management software runs on powerful servers, which are scalable to adapt to your changing needs
- Customer and application data backups are copied to remote sites on a daily basis. Backups are tested regularly to ensure data integrity as part of a complete business continuity and disaster recovery program
- Tenrox On-demand is a full turnkey Software as a Service (SaaS) offering enabling you to focus on your core business
Benefits of Tenrox cloud-based project management software:
- Worry-free convenience of a hosted solution
- High performance and reliability
- Quick implementation
- Extensive support services
- Lower cost of ownership, instant transparent backups and updates
- Manage your business, not software
With Tenrox cloud-based project management software, your internal IT resources are free to focus on strategic projects instead of infrastructure management and maintenance operations.
Tenrox On-Demand is ISO-27001 and SAS 70 Type II certified; undergoing extensive annual audits of all Tenrox cloud-based systems, controls and processes.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 is a set of stringent and rigorous international standards for Information Security Management System (ISMS) defined by the International Standards Organization (ISO)
- ISO 27001 speaks to the quality and data integrity of information systems and processes especially as it pertains to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. ISO 27001 certification is currently the only internationally accepted certificate of information security
- Tenrox has undergone a significant security audit and change management control process review, meeting ISO’s requirements for operating an ISMS
- Developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Demonstrates adequate controls and safeguards when hosting or processing data belonging to its customers
- Indicates that all control objectives were achieved without a significant exception or deficiency
- Type II report is a rigorous audit of a company s control activities and operations over a minimum six-month period of time