Do It on Your Own Time at a West Virginia-based Online College
West Virginians have always been proud of their rich history. This West Virginia pride includes everything from Daniel Boone establishing trading posts on our frontiers to the glory of our collegiate sports teams.
Now, West Virginia Junior College is offering West Virginians online associate degrees to enhance their educational and career pursuits, so they can contribute to this cultural history. Whether you are native-born or have moved to our great state, WVJC offers you the same great advantages.
WVJC online student advantages include:
- An associate degree in months
- West Virginia-based local support
- 24/7 technical support
- Nearly 100 years of training West Virginians
- Extensive experience with West Virginia employers
WVJC currently offers the following degree programs online:
Trying to figure out if online classes are a good fit for you? Below are some of the qualities of a successful online student.
- Open minded about sharing life, work, and educational experiences as part of the learning process
- Able to communicate through writing
- Being an active learner who is highly motivated, self-directed, and self-disciplined
- Organized, with strong time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Committed to setting sufficient hours aside to successfully complete course work
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow directions
- Able to think critically
- Willing to speak up if problems arise
- Has reliable access to a computer and the internet
- Comfortable using a computer
Our online campus provides you with the flexibility to go to class any time you want, from anywhere you can access the internet. Through the use of our eCampus, instructors are able to utilize effective teaching practices enhanced with innovative technologies to ensure a rich, dynamic, and interactive educational experience.
Introducing the WVJC Online Programs Now Offered in Pennsylvania
Along with everything WVJC offers for West Virginia-based students, we re also proud to provide numerous programs offered in Pennsylvania for students who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
These programs, and some of their attributes, include:
- Business Administration With career prospects available following graduation including sales, business management, bookkeeping, accounting assistance and more, this program provides students with a range of skills to aid in their future careers.
- Business Administration/Accounting If you re looking for a program focusing on financial accounting, tax return and payroll preparation, use of accounting software, business ownership models, along with many other key topics, this is the program for you.
- Legal Office Assisting Our in-depth legal office assisting program teaches you how to draft legal correspondence, utilize basic investigation techniques, interview clients, plus many more fundamental skills.
Introducing Our Online Programs Offered in Ohio
In addition to all we offer to West Virginia residents, we re proud to announce the availability of online programs offered in Ohio . These programs include:
Visit our main link above or the individual program links to find out about these great online programs!
We’re here for you. Call 877-25ONLINE, visit our Request Information page, or Apply Online today!
West Virginia Junior College is also enrolling students from Beckley, WV, Martinsburg, WV and surrounding areas! Learn more: