Forensic Accounting Services
Our team of forensic accounting specialists are highly experienced in advising on the accounting issues and related financial aspects in any contentious business.
We can demonstrate a high degree of knowledge in our field and are able to assist with the resolution of disputes in the capacity of an expert adviser, expert witness or mediator.
The qualities that our team can bring to bear include:
- Specialist technical knowledge
- Highly developed investigative and analytical skills
- A broad perspective of the issues affecting disputes
- Experience in handling disputes and contentious problems
- An understanding of the related legal processes
- Ability to present findings and opinions with clarity and authority
- Experience in presenting evidence in Court
- Our aim is to be involved at an early stage to enable our commercial experience to assist the lawyer from the commencement of the dispute.
- The same person would stay with the case from initial report preparation, through to court appearance as witness if necessary.
- We can introduce a member of the team with relevant industry expertise.
- We work with solicitors as part of an integrated team, thus ensuring that the client obtains the maximum value and effectiveness from our expertise.
- In whichever capacity our team is appointed, the objective is to offer constructive opinions that help minimise the time, cost and risks of legal proceedings and to achieve practical and early settlements.
We have a wide experience of giving advice on many issues, including claims involving:
- Criminal Investigations (including confiscation proceedings under POCA)
- Business/Partnership Disputes
- Business Interruption Insurance Claims
- Share Business Valuations
- Professional Negligence
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Personal Injury Fatal Accidents
Bartfields provide forensic accounting throughout the UK particularly in the North and North East of England covering Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull, Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, Sunderland and Teeside.
Raymond Davidson BA FCA MAE
Head of Forensic Accounting Litigation Support Services
Tel: 0113 244 9051
Fax: 0113 242 0098
Profile of Raymond Davidson BA FCA MAE
30 years experience in the accountancy profession and a Member of the British Academy of Experts.
Experience as a forensic accountant from 1989, and since 1991, his time has increasingly been spent assisting lawyers in legal cases.
Wide experience in the provision of expert witness reports and conducting investigation in criminal, matrimonial, commercial and and personal injury cases.
Testimonial K.M., Solicitor
Thank you for doing an excellent job in preparing your report, particularly given the tight time constraints.
Testimonial R.L., Solicitor
I have now received the report which is a very detailed and thorough report. I am especially pleased at the reduced benefit figure.
Testimonial K.Y., Solicitor
Really enjoyed working with your company and can safely say that you are true professionals. I will no doubt recommend your company further and hope to use your services again in the future.
Testimonial J.W., Solicitor
You have been really helpful in dealing with the request so urgently.
Testimonial K.M., Solicitor
We were very impressed with your final report. just what we were after!
Testimonial A.K., Solicitor
I would like to thank you for your efficient and prompt service,and I look forward to working with you in the future