#online degrees uk
Degree Programs in the UK
Various degree options in the UK are available of international students residing in many countries around the world. Some online degree programs in the United Kingdom, for example the The University of Liverpool accepts applications from international students from around the world. Programs of study include bachelor (undergraduate study) as well as graduate and post graduate (master and doctoral) programs.
Programs are offered at many areas of study, including the online master degree level. Courses are taught fully online, with 24-7 accessibility. There are no fixed lecture times and students can interact with their peers and instructors at their convenience. Class sizes are typically small, ranging from fifteen to eighteen students per course. Modules last between six and eight weeks.
The University of Liverpool is among the most prestigious Universities in the United Kingdom. The university provides students from all over the globe with the opportunity to earn a Master s degree online. Since it was founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. The university has an excellent academic record, hence the reason why nearly 300,000 professionals from over 175 countries worldwide have chosen the university to earn their online Masters degree.
The University of Liverpool also has an exclusive partnership with e-Learning experts Laureate Online Education to provide a uniquely global perspective and stimulating educational experience. In online degree UK programs, degrees earned at the University of Liverpool are regulated and monitored by the QAA. In many countries, including Canada and the United States recognize and hold degrees from the University of Liverpool as equivalents of their own. Students in the online graduate degree programs experience a flexible yet well-rounded experience and the chance to further their careers. In online degree UK programs, graduate students gain:
- New and fresh skills sets
- An international network
- Requisite tools and knowledge to succeed in a global economy
Advantages of choosing The University of Liverpool include the following:
- International reputation
- Academic leadership
- Online expertise
- Applicable knowledge
- Individual support
Management: Business administration (MBA), finance, accounting, operations, supply chain, international management, human resources, consumer marketing. Core MBA studies include strategy and management of people, resources, and change. Electives include investment, entrepreneurship, marketing, etc. The MBA program is accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) for teChnology-Enhanced Learning (CEL Accreditation).
Health and Medicine: Public health and clinical research administration
Information Technology: Internet, security, software, and systems management
- LL.M. in International Business Law
- LL.M. in International Finance and Banking Law
- LL.M. in Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration Finance and Accounting
- Master of Business Administration Marketing
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health International Public Health Specialisation
- Master of Public Health Management of Health Systems Specialisation
- Master of Public Health Epidemiology Specialisation
- Master of Science in Clinical Research Administration MSc in CRA
- Master of Science in Computer Security
- Master of Science in Corporate Finance
- Master of Science in Global Consumer Marketing
- Master of Science in Global Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management MSc in ISM
- Master of Science in Information Technology MSc in IT
- Master of Science in International Management
- Master of Science in International Management Oil and Gas Specialisation
- Master of Science in Internet Systems
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management Oil and Gas Specialisation
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Project Management Oil and Gas Specialisation
- Master of Science in Project Management Construction and Infrastructure Specialisation
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Doctor of Education (Higher Education)
- Doctorate of Business Administration
Colleges and universities in the UK offer academic excellence and unique global perspectives and flexible learning methods. This makes is an ideal choice for working professionals who wish to advance their education and training.
For those looking to set foot into the business world, Kaplan Open Learning provides a wide range of online courses to assist in gaining business management qualifications; soon you ll be full of the knowledge required to break out in business!