Accelerated Undergraduate Degrees for Adults
Since 1985, Albertus Magnus College has helped thousands of working adults, like you, earn their college degree and advance their career. In fact, with our unique, flexible and accelerated programs, many of our adult students are able to complete 30 or more credits a year while working full-time and raising their families!
If you have a dream to earn your undergraduate or graduate college degree, or you have transfer credits and would like to finish what you started, then here are just a few reasons why Albertus Magnus College stands out from other colleges:
- Accelerated Format вЂ“ Earn 30 credits or more per year by taking one, two, or three classes at a time in our 6 week, or 8 week delivery formats.
- Flexible вЂ“ Take courses based on your scheduling needs with fully online and blended (one night a week on-campus and one night a week online) options available.
- Customized Degree Completion вЂ“ Transfer up to 90 credits (with a grade of C or better) from any four-year, accredited college and up to 45 credits for prior learning.
- Small Class Sizes вЂ“ Be part of a small, intimate class (online or on-ground) with an average 14:1 student/professor ratio. Our professors tailor their feedback and academic resources to your learning needs.
- Close Academic Advisement вЂ“ Receive personalized guidance from one of our many academic advisors, faculty advisors, and department chairs who track your progress to make sure youвЂ™re taking the right courses to achieve your degree and career goals. Graduate students get paired with a program director/mentor too!!
- Personalized Career Planning and Career Preparation вЂ“ Take career assessments, network with employers, register for an internship, and participate in the many classes and workshops that help you learn who you are, what you want to do, and what you need to succeed!
For 30+ years, Albertus Magnus College has been committed to helping adult learners earn their degree at an accelerated pace while providing a personalized and supported environment. With undergraduate and graduate degrees in sought after fields such as business management, accounting, human services, education, criminal justice, and many more, we know what it takes to help busy working adults, like you, earn their degree and advance their careers.
Discover education that fits into your life. Small classes, a caring faculty, and student services tutors, advisors, and career counselors are here when and where you need them: evenings or online.
Albertus is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Distinguished faculty, small classes and individualized services support your success. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Albertus Magnus College has numerous partnerships with employers including area businesses, non-profits, state agencies, and municipalities. To find out if you qualify for discounted tuition, please speak with an admissions counselor for more information.
We offer a generous transfer credit policy for students that have taken courses elsewhere. Transfer up to 90 credits (with a grade of C or better) from any four-year accredited college and up to 45 credits for prior learning. We also have articulation agreements with Capital Community College, Gateway Community College, Housatoonic Community College, Manchester Community College, Middlesex Community College, and Norwalk Community College.